Based on the EMVCo 3-D Secure Protocol, it is a global solution designed to make e-commerce transactions more secure using identity verification and “big data” analysis.
UPay Card Issuance and/or Acquiring License, Third Party Service Providers, 3DS Service Provider.
Payment scenario: Authenticating the cardholder when shopping online.
Non-payment scenario: Authenticating the cardholder before binding a card to a wallet or merchant.
- UPay Card 3DS is based on the EMV 3DS protocol.
- Easy implementation with unified global standards on system integration.
- Fraud monitoring and management via risk-based authentication with enhanced data exchange.
- Improved user experience with controllable friction rate.
- More secure and flexible authentication methods.
- ID & V Support in Non-Payment Scenarios.